My first podcast episode - Spiritual Awakening (The Power of Creation Podcast)

Image by John Hain from Pixabay


Dear fellow creators,

Today, October 22nd 2020, I have launched The Power of Creation Podcast with this episode about Spiritual Awakening.

You can listen to it on anchor.fm/thepowercreates or most podcast apps like Spotify and Apple Podcasts


Not only that, but you can also watch it on YouTube:


This is my second ever podcast. My first one was called "Henry talks about..." and it came out once per week, with me talking about many different, mostly unconnected topics. The Power of Creation Podcast is focused on the different aspects of that which we call "spirituality".

Despite my experience doing a weekly podcast for two years, I'm overtly excited with this one, because it feels new to me, especially now that I also do it in video format. 

I think the time is right to speak up and actively contribute to the Awakening and Ascension of my fellow humans.

I hope you enjoy the podcast. Let me know your thoughts on it.

Happy creation! Namaste.

Love,
Henry

Comments

Popular Posts