Episode 2 - Spirituality and Censorship

 

                                                                             Image by Prettysleepy from Pixabay


Dear fellow creators,

Here is the second episode of The Power of Creation Podcast. This week I touch upon the very current topic of censorship. I was moved to do this after a search I did for pages of certain spiritual teachers on facebook returned a warning about them spreading "dangerous" and "violent" content in connection to a certain "conspiracy theory". I have never read or heard any call to violence from them or any illegal activity, yet facebook, based on denunciation, decided to brand these pages this way.

So this episode is a bit of a social commentary, which I also connect with a spiritual way on the topic. I might expand it into a written post later on. In the meantime, you can listen to it on anchor.fm/thepowercreates or most podcast apps like Spotify and Apple Podcasts.

 

Or you can watch it on YouTube:


Remember that calling for censorship is being out of alignment with who you really are. Let us speak up and use our discernment instead.

Love,
Henry

Comments

Popular Posts