Welcome

Dear fellow Creator,

I’d like to welcome you to this space. I’m glad you found your way here! My name is Henry and I use this blog and my The Power of Creation Podcast to share my views of all things spiritual with my fellow Creators.


I’ve been going through life observing everything around me, often feeling like I’m a character in a big movie that keeps going and going. I was born in Caracas, Venezuela in 1976 and have been living in Germany since 2008. I have no attachments to my birth place, except for my relatives who are there. I made a cut in my life when I came to Europe and circumstances have given me the impulse to make further cuts ever since. So the man who’s writing these lines in Autumn 2020 is not the same from 5, 10 or 20 years ago and most probably won’t be the same in the future.


So what is this space about? Well, it’s a calling I have finally accepted. The need to communicate after having been a very shy child and young adult and despite being very kept to myself through most of my everyday life. From 2018 until 2020 I made a podcast to these effects. It was called "Henry talks about…" and I used it to talk about any topic that would occur to me, from self-help to entertainment. This was much fun to do, but the overall direction was missing and the world as we know it is ever changing, with many people, me included, having spiritual awakenings at this time. Many things are moving around and beliefs are being shaken. Many are looking for answers and new impulses for life on this Earth, so I decided to use my voice (and fingers) to address this wonderful process of Ascension we’re going through.


What I share here it’s my views of all things spiritual, which stem from: my upbringing in a Catholic family that was open enough for the integration of other forms of beliefs the Church doesn’t approve of, my experiences growing up in a country used to cultural and religious syncretism, my constant search for answers, my epiphanies, my realisations. Especially since 2018 I have been going through different phases of spiritual awakening that have shaken my basis and opened my eyes to how vast this Universe is and how not everything we perceive in this third dimensional time-space reality is as it seems.


I use this space to let others in my observations, my reviews of spiritual books I read, my reflections about different religions (and cults), my interviews with leading-edge teachers and interesting people, and so on.


Why should you read me or listen to me? This I cannot answer, because it is up to you to discover by yourself if the things I say or write resonate with you. I can’t promise to have the right answers for you, because I myself am also in a constant search. In any case, I invite you to follow your inner guidance, as much as it might sound like a cliché, and to co-create with me so that we can positively contribute to this time of Ascension.


Love,

Henry

Comments

Popular Posts